Lacey3

Sunday, July 31, 2011

U-tah

In June I made a quick trip to Vegas and Utah to  teach a {Laced Hair Extension} class and do some Hair Extensions on some of my favorite clients.. ;) It was perfect timing, because I got to see my sweet little niece Lettie get baptized...and also say goodbye to my little brother who is heading off to Iraq. We had fun, but Noah and alex stayed home and we missed them like the desert misses the rain. While in Vegas I didn't have my camera to take any pictures. But I was able to snap some photos of my time in Salt Lake with the family. 
 Lettie Baptized by her pops Dustin

 Carson and B dogg
 Me and Lettie
 Me and Steph (Aunt seps)
 I love this pic of my little Baylee.. 
 my girls with their braids and face paint {Idid the hair not makeup}
 Awe little Carter

 One of my lovlies {Before}
 {After}
 {Love It}


Luke with uncle Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment