Lacey3

Monday, July 11, 2011

Boys in the Hood

Seriously I know everyone loves their kids/husbands.... (well sometimes) but I have to say that these three men are the biggest blessing/inspiration to me! To see Alex play so cute and pay so much attention to Noah and Luke melts my heart every time! Noah calls Alex Algum... I have no idea where he got it, but I don't even try to correct him. I mean sometimes he says Dad, but hey don't you think Algum is much better?  Noah used to be the best little eater, but now he only wants grilled cheese and ketchup aka "cock" yes he asks me for it with everything... I try and say No Noah it is "ketchup" but he insists that it is "cock"(um like the rooster) ... Lovely


 Lucas really is a little fat, ball of smiles, he got his 6 month shots today and still smiled at the nurses after I picked him up... 
 One of my favorite things about living in Grand Rapids is all of the cute little things for the kiddos to do. We checked out an art festival and Noah got his first tat... this is the funniest picture because it looks so real.. I mean he really thought that the airbrush was going to hurt him... 


 Noah is so proud of his little brother.. very protective too.. He calls him his baby "wukes" or "Wu-cock" which is my personal fav... 




Lucas helping Daddy study for Law School!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment