Lacey3

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Creepy crawler




I always heard that with your 2nd everything happens more quickly.. Crawling, walking, ect. I have to admit how true this statement is. Luke was rolling over at 7 weeks.. yes 7 weeks.. It was his first "tummy time".  He also started crawling at 5 1/2 months.... ekk Two mobile kiddos! Now right at 6 months he has his first bottom tooth coming in! I love my little man! He really is such a joy. His sweet little smile brightens my day and I don't know what we would do without this little, handsome member of our family... I also love the connection that he and Noah already have.. Noah is so protective of his little brother and Luke will just laugh for hours at Noah! I am so happy that we decided to have them 2 years apart. I know that they will be besties' for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment