Lacey3

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hap Hap Happiest this side of the nuthouse!

I just wanted to throw some things together that make me smile, happy, laugh, excited, giggle like a schoolgirl.... 

I just booked my flight and will be here in 2 weeks!

And here {Utah}

And I am going to get my hair done like {Bangs and color and Laced Extensions} It was like this last fall and winter and I need it back!! Ps check out her blog  Fashion Toast

And I am getting excited to wear this {Baggy Sweater and Leggings} 

And these {High waisted jeans}

To Cover any {Muffin Top}

I also want to thank

{but it is no SECRET that my boobs are now severely lopsided, thanks to baby number 2 so thanks Vikki for helping to correct that until I can nip and tuck!}

And this picture just because it is awesome and I may or may not have peed a little when I saw this. {Lets be honest it doesn't take much these days}


oh and this weekend I will be going here with my little family and enjoying my last warm weekend in Michigan! 
{Lake Michigan}


Hap Happy Friday!! 




all images my pinterest duh





3 comments:

  1. It's amazing the damage a child can do to one's body! Stretch marks and flat boobs....check! That picture of Will is awesome BTW.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, one boob is an "A" and the other is a "D" seriously... WTF!!! I want our family pictures to look like that! {Will}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where i could get almost the same outfit as the big sweater, tights and cheetah scarf??? please :)

    ReplyDelete