Lacey3

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Its August!

Last august we made the move from Las Vegas to Michigan, I can't believe it has already been an entire year. I am so proud of my Algum for working so hard and studying his brains out to get through law school.  This weekend we were super lazy, Friday night Alex and I had a hot date and the rest of the weekend I just overate, snuggled with my boys, and ate Nutella for every meal. 


 The weight limit on this bed says 65 lbs. Noah is 34 so I must only weigh 31 lbs.. Wow That is fantastic news.... :)
 Now that my little Luke is older, he hardly ever falls asleep on my chest anymore, I love sweet moments like this.....
 We may or may not have finished off the entire jar.... What...?

 I am in LOVE with these little Organic baby food pouches, they were on sale too so I stocked up.. Luke loves them.. but his new favorite is chewing on his corn... He will chew on this for hours and it is my new baby sitter... yay 


No comments:

Post a Comment