Lacey3

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hop on the Potty "Train"


So I have always heard how terrible it is to potty train a 2 year old (supposedly worse for boys) I couldn't agree more . First of all this gross potty seat that sings a magical tune when wet. And randomly it would go off like in the middle of the night or when I was home alone, which totally scared me you know because of the "eye" and all, I made sure to disable that annoying song right way. Noah really thinks that it is his "Train" as in choo choo... It is pretty funny to hear him say Mommy I went on my potty train ride.. Ha Ha... So cute, but what is not cute is the pee that gets all over it and you have to wash it out. Anyways the point of this story is that if I could turn back time I would have never bought this magical smelly train of germs.  During a rain storm I left it outside all day and night, and now he will use the big boy potty.. glorious day for all...

So now that Noah is kind of trained he wants to only wear his undies backwards, I guess it makes sense that he would want the characters on the front right... So this is my Noah's new uniform of choice backwards undies..

Noah and Foof feeding the Ducks

How it worked for us...
So I am super sick of buying diapers for two little boys and I heard little things that everyone did. I got a big bag and put a whole bunch of treats in it, every time he went peeps he got to take a treat from the bag. I thought at first he would maybe do it once a day, but he was getting like 5 -6 treats out of that bag a day... Whoops my child was on a sugar high for about five days but after he got used to it I figure it was all worth it. Those baby teeth fall out anyways right? I am sure he misses those fruit snacks now...

No comments:

Post a Comment