Lacey3

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chicago teaser via iphone

I just got back from my 24 hour girls trip! It was so nice to see my friends,  I have missed them. Not to mention I haven't been on a trip (alone) that wasn't work related for about 5 years! It was time and I think I need to do it again really soon!
It was Kristen with a "K's" 21 birthday! I call her Kristen with a K because we have another Kristen as well... She is with an "M"
However I realized I am getting way too old to stay up until 3 or 4 am, drive 3 hours back to Michigan and then go to work.. whew I am still paying for it!  
I haven't uploaded my pictures of my camera yet, so I am giving a little teaser post via iphone pictures!


H & M Top and Gap Jeans


We went to the Wit Hotel at night had some yummy appetizers and had some amazing photo ops!



 Kristen with an "M" on the left

 The birthday girl is the one on the left and Lindsay on the right


We're the 4 best friends that anyone could ever have..........
 "Four Sisters"




the cutest place ever "Gino's" 


 I love how the doorman still wear these uniforms....

 Zara "I love you"


View from the top of the John Hancock building

 I love Chicago


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've only been to chicago once, but I loved every second of it! It looks like you had an amazing time! This just made me miss my girlfriends like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chicago looks gorgeous. I still have never made it to that beautiful city. I'm dying to taste Chicago deep dish pizza. Happy B-Day to your Bff. You ladies look like you had tons of fun. I love your outfit. Fun Times with girlfriends, Priceless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Chicago! I know you had a ball. You look Xtra HOT! Love that tops and pants! and your makeup is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lasting friendships are so wonderful, glad you could carve out some girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and I love your H&M top. You're such a pretty girl!

    I've never been to Chicago! I hope I get to go sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicago is my favorite big U.S. city. It is dreamy. I can't wait to go in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete