Lacey3

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chicago Part 2



Like I said Chicago was only a 24 hour trip. It really was awesome, but even more awesome was that I got to see my girlfriends... During the day we were total tourists... Rode to the top of the John Hancock Building on the worlds fastest elevator, that pretty much made the whole trip!
We did a little shopping on Michigan Ave and ate some deep dish delish pizza!







The two cuties on the far left and far right rode the train in from their town in Southern Illinois, On the left is Courtney Kristen with a K's little sis and her roomie! So fun that they were able to come up too!








Window washing



a little deep dish love 




Don't worry there is still one more post left of our night on the town!!

and come back tomorrow I am doing a Kerastase hair product giveaway! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so freaking cute!
    Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my bff's lives in Chicago and I still haven't been out to see her. I just got so sad! Lol. Looks like you had so much fun, I needs to get my booty in gear and get out there! Also, you look so super adorable in your little red pants and sequins get up! Get outta town with that hair and makeup! Loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dyyyying to go to Chicago someday and stuff my face with their deep dish pizza! What a FUN girls trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! Looks like a very fun trip! I have to comment tho on your wedding dress in the picture on your side bar! OMG so gorgeous & you looked beautiful! who is it?? I love the name of your blog...are u a beatles fan? Im new to blogger & your newest follower! check out mine if you get a chance!

    xx Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is definately a lot to know about this subject.
    I like all of the points you have made.

    Visit my web-site โหลด asphalt 8 apk, ,

    ReplyDelete