Lacey3

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Insta lately

My $4.00 thrift store find... yep 
 Oh Insta gram how we love you... Here is a little recap of our week via iPhone.. 
I am loving florals lately, everything about them.... 

 Photo shoot in the drop off line at pre-school

 I finally bought a cover for my phone... I am lucky it has been safe this long!

 This is a braid, but you only use two pieces of hair so it creates a twist..



 What to do about your grown-out schellac mani.. 


 My reason to live
are these two boys


 My sweet little baker husband made monkey bread


Future heartbreaker! 

18 comments:

  1. Your boys are too cute. Love that floral shirt. Especially with the hat. You must be the hottest mom in the drop off line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodee!! I picked up that shirt from old Navy last year.. Clearance for like $7.00...

      Delete
  2. Loving your floral top... well, your floral everything for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That monkey bread looks so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, your boys are freaking adorable! And I LOVE that skirt! And that top! Okay, you just have an awesome sense of style - what can I say?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so fab! That skirt is a total come up! Love you in that hat. Your boys are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blame that bread picture for me falling off my carb avoidance bandwagon. For reals. :O But you're just as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I was so mad and glad at the same time that he made my favorite treat...

      Delete
  7. that white pleated skirt is absolutely gorgeous! love the iphone case, and your ring is perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos, love the braid photo...must learn how to do that.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your blog! Just found it. The title cracks me up.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  10. such sweet boys you have! i'm sure they spoil you sooo!:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so fun lacy:) such a beautiful family and u have such style. Love it!

    ReplyDelete