Lacey3

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Night out in Chicago Part 3





My last (tear) and final Chicago post....
Getting dolled up and going out with girlfriends is so much fun. 
Kristen K and I are both hairstylists and Kristen K also specializes in make-up. So we had a whole 
Glam squad going on in the hotel room... We listened to music and sipped on red bulls to get us revved up for the night out! I brought my big giant DLSR on the occasion to snap some fun pics.



 Aren't my friends the absolute cutest?


The clouds were so low that night.. It was fun snapping some of these pictures!! 






 Smiles and seriousness 




I made them put on my red lips.....



Good bye Chi-Town and girls trip!!

We need to make this an annual event! 

12 comments:

  1. aw, chicago is such an incredible city!! you all look incredible!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! That is such a fun idea to do a girls-getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are all absolutely adorable!! I'm lovin' those red lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love girls' nights where you get to dress up to the nines! You're such a hottie! I've never been to Chicago, but it looks awesome! someday. someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Chicago looks so fun!!! love the pics!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had so much fun. i also love the red lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog! Love it and am now following! I used to live in Chicago and this post made me miss it more!

    I just started my blog three weeks ago. Would love for you to check it out and follow back if you like it!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls are absolutely stunning!! Looks like such a blast. Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin good ladies! Love the red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ladies shut it down! Love girls weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog via Erin. Very cute, love your style!

    Taylor
    www.thedailytay.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete