Lacey3

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Seeing Green..

We had such a wonderful little weekend ... I worked on Saturday, but after we headed out to my favorite part of town.. "East Grand Rapids", it was packed everywhere, but in a good way, with the weather being so warm people are happy and it is an all around good vibe.. We ate dinner at the "Green Well" so fitting right? and then our favorite ice cream shop (I had green mint choc chip) the "Jersey Junction" is now open!! Hooray!!
We were also able to bring out the jogging/bike stroller (also conveniently green)

Here are some Istagram moments...



 Who ever said boys clothes weren't fun and cute????


 Noah loves giving Luke kisses.. It always melts my heart!! 




Please be jelly jeal of these lips.. I know I sure am... 
Love these little moments!! 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous! Luv those lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That last picture is perfect!!!
    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous. I love Grand Rapids. We go there once a year for our anniversary and you just put the bug in my ear to go again...soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love your hair! And i'm with you- i think boy clothes are adorable. so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete