Lacey3

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The boys


The kids were sick of the house, and it was snowing outside so I didn't feel like driving to get the little guys out... So I brought up a few boxes from the basement and they were entertained for hours.. 
Noah asked if he could be mailed to Grandma's house in Utah in the box.. 
Why certainly.. 










Daph and Noah playing in the snow


this little Mug on Luke just kills me.... also I love how is shirt was unbuttoned for a little               "Miami Vice"look

Bye Bye snow.... Hope you don't come back this spring... (ok you can as long as I am out of town that week)

6 comments:

  1. Can I just say cuteness...those boys are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo cute!! And I love that kids can get so much pleasure out of something as simple as a cardboard box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooooooooooooo adorable. My kids loved playing in boxes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boys are so cute!!! just looking at those photos makes me cold!! have a wonderful weekend!! TGIF!

    xx Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. way fun pics!!! an empty box is be far the best ever thing to play with!!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so cute! I used to love to play with big cardboard boxes as a kid. You could make anything from them!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete