So... Here we are again another week has passed and yes I have had some of those "SERIOUSLY" moments again... I need to start carrying around a notebook, because I honestly can't even remember everything and I have fun writing about it. (Even if it is a little gross, humiliating, or totally inappropriate and offensive) My advice to you is "seriously, get over it".
- Luke ate Noah's homework... he loves paper
- Noah pees in random lids and cups and brings them to me (thank the Dr. visit for that one)
- I was going to go to Katy Perry and it got canceled!!
- Someone pooped in an empty box in the basement
- Some crazy lady stole my Missoni for Target teacups out of my cart while I was in the dressing room. Who does that? Eh I might have done the same thing.. Not judging her.
- Who has time to shower?
- Noah told me that I am in big trouble and that he was going to spank my butt.. He laughs when I try to discipline him.
- I am flying ALONE with my two kids to Las Vegas tomorrow. Read here My airplane checklist
- I am Seriously going to miss the crap out of Alex...
- I need to be packing not blogging
- Seriously don't ever, ever under any circumstance by Moon dough, moon sand or anything else that resembles it. I am still finding this crap everywhere a week later.
Wish me luck on the plane.. I will be dreaming that this is me on alone on my private jet. okthanksbye