Lacey3

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day weekend.

For Labor Day this year Alex's little brother Danny, and his girlfriend, Marissa drove up from Nashville to visit us. We had a great time hanging out in East Town, Millennium Park, and Suagatuck. 










Noah Chasing the birds


Brothers

Perfect timing.. Noah's toy mid air..
Da Boys







 We rented some boats


 Little Luke is tuckered out
 at the begging of the summer Noah didn't want to get in the water past his ankles.. Now he actually will swim!! Hooray

 I hadn't seen one of these since I was little... So cute



Alex enjoying life...
Check out the view from my kitchen window..


We had a great weekend and absolutely loved having guests!! Come back soon guys!! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Too much cuteness! Love babes chunky legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I randomly found your blog and skimmed through it! Your family is so adorable!!! If we have a son we always said we want to name him Noah! I love that name!!! Such a beautiful family and I love your blog! Your very stylish!

    I'm a new follower :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete