Lacey3

Monday, September 5, 2011

Out on the town (Charleston)

So this is my final Charleston post, it actually makes me sad... Everything about Charleston is so wonderful.. Total picture overload, but I can't help it! I think my favorite part of C- town has got to be hands down king street! We made sure to walk down it everyday.. (Even with the heat index of 105). They have an adorable little candy store that, per request of Prince Noah we had to go to everyday! How could I say no to those perfect pouty lips.? He called it the Robot store... 

Hot Husband alert... Yep I said it! He has some great lips also!!
 I know I have kissed them a few times!




 Mellow Mushroom {LOVE}



 Luke doesn't look too happy!! I thought all kids
in candy stores were happy eh? 

Look how generous this place is!! Free Smells!! What a steal...


Just for fun!



 Market Lemonade Bar... So cute and Yummy!!




 Sweet grass baskets! 



The boys at "Battery Park"







Swimming with Jon and Kat!

 Who wears rain boots to the pool? Noah does... 




Thank goodness for our giant SUV and overhead DVD player!! Hooray for road trips!! 
See you soon Charleston!! We Love you!
ps no pinterest pics here!! They are all mine!! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment