I can't believe it is that time again... To report my moments of the week that were, well you know....
- I finally finished unpacking today... ya two weeks later
- Noah told his teacher "My Mommy did my homework, not me".
- I have finally accepted the fact Noah is a nudist
- I thought I was excited about the cold weather, but our gas has been out for hours and I am freezing.
- Luke stopped saying Momma and now only says "Dadda" But it is still adorbs.
- Noah calls Coke "Diarrhea coke" I think he is trying to say diet? I hope weird
- Noah's ghost that lives in the basement, well I think I saw it too so I haven't done laundry in days. (likely excuse huh)
Do I really need to say anything? Well I will anyways, I am not sure that is comfortable at all.
Cutest thing in the world, and I am getting used to the red on myself but it didn't want to come off of Luke's little bald head!!
ya, he had eaten a blue popsicle and this is what I see on the couch.. (Scared me to death)
I feel like this all of the time especially when I blog, but I do it anyways
Words to live by
Why, if I had a dollar for every time I had to find something for Alex!!
So this was me this whole week, which is why my seriously list is so short, kinda random and Lame.
Mormons are Christians. I have never understood why any group on people would go through sooo much trouble to try and prove other wise. . Anyways that is something that has SERIOUSLY been bothering me lately.....
bottom 5 images via pinterest