Hey all... I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!! I had such a great time being out west and seeing my family and friends! The only problem is my Mom doesn't have WI-FI which means no blogging and her computer is as fast as a turtle crossing the street soooo I had a blogging Vacay, which means I have sooo much catching up to do! Here are some of the things we were up to!
- Flew to Las Vegas (Alone) Alex couldn't come until 3 days later finals..
- Drove to Utah (Cedar City)
- Family Christmas party
- Had my little brothers Missionary farewell (watch out Texas)
- My other little brother got home from Iraq!! yay
- Did Some Hair Extensions..
- Went to a "Friend" Christmas Cookie exchange party
- Helped my Mom make a yummy Christmas dinner (some awesome recipe posts)
- Drove to Salt Lake City to stay with my sister and see Alex's family in Utah
- Did some more hair Extensions and a little shopping
- Drove back to Cedar Did some more hair
- Went to Vegas Worked at Aria hotel on the Las Vegas Strip like old times
- Had fun with friends on New Years
- Did a family Christmas party in Vegas
- Drove to Southern Cali to see my cute Gramps
- saw two very dear BFF's in Cali, Terrah (Met her new baby)
- got super sick and missed half the day with Mickey
- and Allie who is a makeup artist and hairstylist at Disneyland
- Tried unsuccessfully to beat the Disneyland crowd but still worth it.
- Drove back to Vegas, did some more hair
- Got one hour of sleep and then headed to the airport to come back to Grand Rapids Michigan...
So there you have it!! I have at least 20 posts I need to do to be caught up.... Even past Christmas ones... sorry
Us getting on the airplane fun stuff....
The boys on the plane..
can't wait to share all of my photos!!