Lacey3

Friday, August 12, 2011

Non-alcoholic spritzers' and shrimp linguine (with alcohol)

Ha Ha no Alcohol in the drinks but pasta + vino = perfect sauce... I have not posted much of what I have been cooking lately... Mainly there is a problem with my brain I can't seem to find out how to unlock my pictures off of my card.. So ya I suck. anyways The other night I whipped up this scrumptious pasta with some random things I had in my fridge. and made a yummy little drink to go with it! 



Pasta-                                                              Spritzers {by the glass}
3/4 box linguine                                              1 cup   sparkling water
1 can artichoke hearts                                         1cup   pink lemonade
1 bunch of asparagus tips                                  Blackberry ice cubes..                                    
1 pound of shrimp                   {Just throw in some berries in your ice tray and freeze}                                    
1/4 c fresh lemon juice
1 cup fresh basil (chopped)
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
2 TBS olive oil
3 cloves garlic (Minced)
1/2 cup white wine
Salt and Pepper to taste

Cook the Linguine
Heat the oil cook garlic for a few minutes, add shrimp and cook (set aside)
Combine all the ingredients and 1/2 cup of water. simmer about 10 min
toss the shrimp and pasta in.. and you are done!! How easy is that right? Enjoy your meal!


3 comments: