Lacey3

Friday, June 22, 2012

Seriously

Right now (well this was yesterday) I am sitting at my layover in the Chicago airport. This airport and I usually are not friends, I've lost luggage, missed flights due to frozen aircrafts, forgotten makeup bags and left my cell phone as well! But today I am really in heaven as I sit "alone" catching up on people magazine and reading 50 shades of Grey...
As most of you know I travel a lot and usually my babes are with me! This work {hair extension} trip to Seattle ,although there are layovers and long flights, I am enjoying my time by my self so far... Of course I miss my babies and husband but some time alone and Being forced to sit and read isn't ever bad. :)

To start my trip off I lost my drivers license... I know I know how does one do that? An almost 28 year old for that matter? The funny thing is, I was just complaining how my poor passport had been collecting dust and I needed to use it.. thank goodness I have one!!!

These are a few pics of my sillies, Noah wearing my Hunter boots and Luke doing upward facing dog, his new random pose.

2 comments:

  1. The boys are so cute. Glad you are getting some alone time. We all need it!

    ReplyDelete