Lacey3

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A few Easter weekend Moments

It's always hard for me to celebrate Holidays without Alex, this Easter he was still in Michigan and we were in Utah!! I didn't really go all out this year at all, I actually bought all the Easter goodies really early on Easter morning at Walgreens for 1/2 off, not proud of it but we have been super busy!!

We spent time in St. George, Mesquite NV, and then had Easter at my Moms house in Cedar as always she made a delish meal!! I get do spoiled with food while I am here in Utah visiting my family!!

Here are a few moments from the weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Trips home to Utah are the best! Your boys are seriously the cutest little guys ever! And I can't believe you fly all over the place with two kids all by yourself! Super Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I haven't been on the blogs in a while your so cute! I love your boys! They always look so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God they are so adorable!! Beautiful curls btw!

    ReplyDelete